Tuesday, August 12, 2008

room 65, night 1 (part 2)

I forgot to mention that I met a girl from Japan... Ayako. She is here studying for 3 weeks. She came in because she "heard the beautiful music." She leaves Saturday morning so she will miss our concert, but she was there almost the entire time last night. She spoke some English but not a tremendous amount. So that made it a bit tough to talk to her, not to mention I only had about 3 minutes between sets (after the gospel presentation). But I noticed a few people talking to her... I think one of the ladies from Room 65 sat with her almost the entire time. Shannon gave her a Japanese tract.

God is working, everyone. We are but mere spectators...

I cannot wait to see what happens next.

My name is Rick, and thanks for reading.

No comments: