It's already 4am, so I should probably try and sleep a bit. We decided to spend one of our final nights walking around Edinburgh for a bit after Room 65, and then we rode the bus home. I will post about our final Room 65 experience tomorrow.
Some highlights:
- Patrick preaching the gospel for one of the gospel sharing times. He did an amazing job. No, God did an amazing job through him.
- Some people getting downright belligerent at some of our team (we are talking yelling and screaming)
- People returning night after night for whatever reason (and though I think the music has been excellent, I'm sure it's not only that)
And let me tell you... hanging out in the city late at night... not such a great idea. Drunkenness abounding everywhere. A few guys almost tried to stir up some trouble (all talk) because we are Americans. I think that Justin could have taken them though. Especially in his Super Apron.
Tomorrow night is our Least of These concert. Please pray.
My name is Rick, and thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment