Things are going well. Debbie is loving cooking in the café, and Natalie and Julie have been helping work there as well. There are actually quite a few volunteers at the café, so it does not look like most of us will be needed there. We might go out on the town and pass out flyers and invite people to Room 65.
Last night was our first night of Room 65. It went well. A good start to the week, and I imagine things will only get better. I'll try to post more later. Band practice is starting, so I gotta go.
My name is Rick, and thanks for reading.
1 comment:
It's killing hot out here so you picked a great time to leave town. I'm happy to read your posts. May the Lord bless you all and your efforts for His sake. I hope that you will see great things happen for Christ while you are there.
May the Lord bless you and keep you safe!
Soli Deo Gloria,
Rebecca.
Post a Comment